Kitchen Design and Build
At Kitchen and Bath 4U, we are a full service design and build firm. What this means, is that we specialize in anything from kitchen cabinets, to kitchen countertops, to tearing down and building up walls, to creating and installing beautiful flooring designs, to taking caring of the plumbing and the electrical in order to create beautiful and functional kitchens!
There are numerous different indicators that suggest it may be time to remodel your kitchen. Is your kitchen deteriorating? Are the cabinets showing extreme signs of aging? Perhaps flaking? Or even water damage? Is your kitchen lacking functionality? What we see a lot of, is that the basic work triangle is inefficient. Is your kitchen limited in space? Can we tear down unnecessary walls and open up your kitchen? The main indicator we see customers complaining about is that their kitchens are outdated. Meaning that it is time to modernize and enter the 21st century.
Kitchen Remodeling Services
Here are just a few of the kitchen remodeling services we offer here at Kitchen and Bath 4U:
- Full kitchen remodels: full kitchen remodels include everything from ripping out the flooring, to removing those outdated soffits, to rewiring the lighting, to painting the walls, to installing an all new, unique to you kitchen.
- Kitchens cabinets: here at Kitchen and Bath 4U, we offer a cabinetry line to fit every need and budget. We offer everything from entry level, framed cabinet construction to semi-custom frameless cabinetry to elite inset kitchen cabinets.
- Cabinetry painting: for cabinetry painting, we would remove all doors and hardware. Then paint the doors and boxes to match, then reinstall with new or existing hardware.
- Kitchen refacing: cabinet refacing can mean one of two things; simply replacing the doors and drawer fronts to a modernized style, or completely refacing the kitchen which would entail replacing the edge banding and veneer as replacing the doors and drawers in order to create an entirely new look. This is a great option for homeowners whose kitchen cabinets are fairly new and in great shape, but the door design is not their style.
- Kitchen cabinetry additions: many homeowners purchase homes with already completed kitchens-whether they were completed by previous homeowners or the builders, they may be lacking certain cabinets with certain functionality. Here at Kitchen and Bath 4U, we can order cabinets to match your kitchen style and to add those missing pieces to your kitchen.
- Your Kitchens island: kitchen functionality is one of the most important aspects of a kitchen. An free standing or custom kitchen island can be the perfect addition to a kitchen to add extra work space, extra space for entertainment, or extra storage space. An island can be the place that you entertain your guests, where your kids do their homework, and where you prep all your dinners.
Kitchen Remodeling in Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero, Fort Myers Area
Where can I find a good kitchen designer in Naples? I’d like to suggest that you get in your car and take a short ride to Bonita Springs. In Bonita Springs you’ll find the best kitchen designers at DaVinci Cabinetry. Because good kitchen design can mean the difference between an ordinary new kitchen and one that is a functional, showstopper in your home. A good kitchen designer will work with you to understand exactly what your vision is for your kitchen.
You’ll need to answer many questions as you go through the process so a good way to start would be to begin saving photos to an idea file. Your kitchen designer in Naples, or Bonita Springs, will look at these photos, not to duplicate them, but to begin to put together a vision of what your new kitchen will look like. So what are some of the questions that you’ll need to answer for your kitchen designer in Naples? What exactly are you going to replace? Floors? Lighting? Countertops? Cabinetry? Backsplash? Appliances? Do you need lots of storage? (And who doesn’t?) Are you going to move walls? With the answers to these questions your kitchen designer in Naples will begin to examine your style. Are you a traditionalist? Or do you reflect a European style? Perhaps rustic or contemporary or industrial suits you better. This information will help your kitchen designer in Naples (or Bonita Springs) to choose all of the elements that will come together to form your final plan, and of course your kitchen designer in Naples will look at your work triangle.
The distance between your sink, your refrigerator and your cooktop is known as the work triangle. The smaller this triangle is, the fewer steps you will be taking as you prepare meals. This efficiency will pay off as you enjoy your final renovated kitchen. Good planning along with a good designer will give you a stunning kitchen that you will love sharing with family and friends. We strive to put all of our effort in creating the best quality kitchens we possible can!
24851 S Tamiami Trl Unit 2 Bonita Springs FL 34134